First things first, always listen to your mother. My mom recommended Zicam for my cold yesterday and I blew her off with a litany of all the herbs, vitamins and cold meds I was taking. But by the time I got my sick self home last night, I was really under the weather. So back out I ventured to Walmart, and picked up some Zicam. I’m not 100% better but well on my way. YAY MOM! (And yes, I will apologize and let her say she told me so!)
So on to the subject of this post. I found this on Heatherly’s blog and she swiped it from the Muse and gave permission to swipe it, so I did! And I give you permission to swipe it too.
Cell Phone Meme
1. What is your current ringtone? Switch by Will Smith
2. What is your current wallpaper? A close up of Norman
3. Do you own a picture phone? Yes!
4. If so, what was the last picture you took? A white and blue Christmas tree. It was one of the things on our youth group scavenger hunt list at the mall. Note: scavenger hunts are illegal at the mall. So is picture taking…sigh.
5. Go to your text message inbox and type what the 10th message is. I erased them all. But the last one I had was “hi” from Mike
(The Muse must be really tired. She forgot #6.)
7. Go to your missed calls. 5th missed call…who is it? No clue, I think it was a wrong number
8. Who was the last person you spoke to on your cell phone? The guy at Outback when I ordered dinner last night
9. What service do you have? Cingular
10. At this very moment, how many bars do you have for your service? It shows three but I know that’s a lie. I have no signal in here
11. Who’s on your speed dial number 5? I don’t have speed dial set up. But the most called would be Michelle.
12. Do you have voicemail? Yup
13. What does your voicmail message say to callers? Hi, this is tricia. I’m not available to take your call right now. Please leave your name, number and a short message and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
14. How many contacts that start with the letter D do you have? 9
15. Who do you call the most? Michelle, Kym, Home, Mike, David
16. How many text messages do you get a month? Not many…but more since I set up yahoo to email me breaking news…
17. Can you send pictures? Yup
18. What are the last 4 digits to your number? 1721, which holds no significance to me
19. Go to your sent texts, what does the eighth one say? It’s a picture of Norm (do you see a theme here…hmmmm.)
20. What about the 15th? I don’t have a 15th
21. Who’s the last person that you called? The guy at Outback
22. Last person that texted you? Mike
23. Last person you added to your contacts? Dani’s new phone
24. How many minutes are on your plan? Not a clue
25. Do you like your phone? Yes, it is great
More than you ever wanted to know about me and my cell phone…