Katrina is at it again – challenging us to read! Ah, it is a dream come true for me! I really enjoyed the Fall Reading Challenge – not only did it encourage me to make time to read more but I also found some great books through other blogger’s lists!
I’m not terribly good about putting in too many links in the text here (any tips on that??) so I’ll just list my challenge books by title & author!
- Searching for God Knows What – Donald Miller (nonfiction)
- The Measure of a Man – Sidney Poitier (nonfiction)
- Night – Elie Weisel
- Simple Church – Thom Rainer and Eric Geiger (nonfiction)
- 7 Practices of Effective Ministry – Andy Stanley, Reggie Joiner, and Lane Jones (nonfiction)
- When God Whispers Your Name – Max Lucado
- The Yada Yade Prayer Group Gets Rolling – Neta Jackson (fiction – LOVE THESE BOOKS!)
- The Secret Life of Becky Miller & Renovating Becky Miller – Sharon Hinck (fiction)
- The Boleyn Inheritance – Philipa Gregory (fiction)
- Marley & Me – John Grogan (nonfiction)
- A Walk in the Woods – Bill Bryson (nonfiction)
- Sunrise – Karen Kingsbury (fiction – starts a new series; coming out April 13th!)
- Gardenias for Breakfast – Robin Jones Gunn (fiction)
- Learning to Breathe Again – Tammy Trent (nonfiction)
I think that’s enough to start with! I need to check out what the library has in stock and what I have to get elsewhere.
Happy reading, all!