I am at a loss. I want to write but don’t know what to write about. The church women’s retreat was great, well-received and all that. But I tend to focus on the two (out of 21) negative comments that were received. I know I shouldn’t but I can’t seem to rewire my brain. Can you rewire your brain?
Sometimes I feel like the best thing to do is a complete brain dump…so I can sleep…getting all these random thoughts and concerns out of my head. Then I think, no, I need to find something interesting or entertaining or even a little bit funny to entertain my two readers.
Tonight the brain dump wins.
1. I am worried about a friend.
2. I am worried about some of my kids.
3. I am praying and praying. And wishing there was something I could do.
4. I wish I had a financial cushion to make doing what I want easier. But I do not and I need to be creative in stretching funds while still having fun.
5. I have a free Saturday – what’s that about? Wow.
6. How ridiculous is it to wake up and immediately start thinking about when you can go to sleep again? I wake up that way every day. But here I am at nearly midnight blogging.
7. My dad is on a flight from Singapore that is 18 hours. He’s been gone 15 days. He will be glad to get home. I hope he can sleep some on the plane.
8. I have to book some travel tomorrow before I miss my window. These will not be 18 hour flights.
9. I haven’t read since Sunday. But on Sunday, I sat down and read “The Choice” by Nicholas Sparks in one sitting. Review to follow.
10. I started “The Time Traveler’s Wife” but am not getting into it. I have been told that it will capture me. We shall see.
11. I am having dinner with my dear friend whose wedding I couldn’t go to. I am looking forward to seeing her and hearing how everything was.
12. The weather is changing, for which I am thankful. I am not thankful for the way it makes my body hurt. And I don’t want to take my medicine. I did last night and literally could not get out of bed this morning. I was so late to work.
13. I am always late to work.
14. I am feeling unmotivated in many areas of my life. This is not good.
15. I need a vacation. Maybe I need to setup a separate blog where people can make donations toward alleviating my debt so I could go on vacation – ha! Actually, someone else (probably more than one someone) did this and raised enough to pay off her debts. How in the world?????
Things that make you go hmmmm…