1. I can’t believe that the hot topic on the news is Paris Hilton getting out of jail. I’m not sure I agree with it but I also know I’ve not walked in her shoes – and I know that I would probably have just laid in my cell and wept, too. But, that said, I don’t think she deserves 45 minutes on Larry King, while the family of the girl who was kidnapped from the Target parking lot and killed were only on for about 5 minutes. Something is very wrong with that.
2. I really need to clean my house.
3. I really need to post my photos from the Organizing Challenge last month. I did do it – and did it well – and on time – but with all my travel last month, I never got to post the photos!
4. I have been a reading fiend. I haven’t read two of the books on my list (actually, there may be more but I’ll have to double check) but I’ve read A LOT that weren’t on the list. I’ve read almost everything Karen Kingsbury has written. I love her!
5. I wonder if Karen Kingsbury has a blog?
6. We’re finally starting a Beth Moore study at my church this Sunday. I’m leading it with my friend Cindy and I’m very excited. I really think this could be life-changing for people…myself included.
7. I am in need of some life change. I say that all the time, I realize….
8. I finally gave up on the ink stained clothes. I salvaged some of them but some will become workcamp clothes.
9. We’re having a yard sale for workcamp next Saturday. I keep forgetting!! Since it’s at my house, I’d better remember!
10. Melatonin is a beautiful thing. I’d fallen into a very bad habit during all my recent stress and travel of taking my prescription sleep aid or Advil PM virtually every night. My friend’s doctor recommended melatonin for her so I decided to try it again. I had used it years ago; not sure why I stopped. But it does seem to help. So does staying off the computer late!
11. I don’t like conflict. I don’t like people being upset or disappointed in me. But if I feel strongly about something, I will stick to my guns…and deal with the consequences, even when I don’t like them or feel they are just.
12. It’s going to be 93 degrees tomorrow. This makes me ill.
13. For some reason, why I try to type in my email on the laptop, they keyboard doesn’t seem to work right. I type letters and have to hit the keys over and over to get them to show up. It takes forever and it’s annoying. Why does this happen??? It is typing fine here and in Word, but not in email.