I thought this was a neat trip down memory lane, so I borrowed it. Thanks, Ginger!
HS Graduation Year: 1989
1. Who was your best friend?
2. What sports did you play?
3. What kind of car did you drive?
Toyota Corolla, can’t remember the year. It was blue.
4. It’s Friday night, where were you at?
5. Were you a party animal?
Not really, just hung out a lot
6. Were you in the “In Crowd”?
I got along with everybody
7. Ever skip school?
8. Ever smoke a cigarette?
Not in high school. I think I tried it in 8th grade and thought it was disgusting.
9. Were you a nerd?
10. Did you get suspened/expelled?
11. Can you sing the Alma Mater?
I don’t know if we even had one. Nan…did we have one????????
12. Who was your favorite teacher?
Even though she was sometimes difficult, I have to say I loved Ms. M. She taught me a lot. I also loved Mr. Ritter. I had him for Creative Writing and he was always one to challenge you and make you think.
13. Favorite class?
Senior year…all of them. I had a bunch of easy courses like Latin, Creative Writing, Trumpet (the newspaper, not the instrument), Early Childhood Development…if I had to pick, I’d say Creative Writing.
14. What was your school’s full name?
Parkland High School
15. School mascot?
16. Did you go to Prom?
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? Prom? Yes. I would have gone. The rest of it – no.
18. What do you remember most about graduation? Michelle Bogert telling me she was pregnant when we were standing in line to go in for the ceremony.
19. Favorite memory of your senior year? I have a lot…probably Creative Writing class, though. We had a great group and a lot of fun.
20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? I don’t know what that is…
21. Did you have a job your senior year? Yes, I worked at Dorney Park
22. Who did you date? No one during the school year…Andrew that summer
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? The lunch room or the Trumpet room
24. Have you gained weight since then? Um, yeah…! : (
25. What did you do after graduation? That night? Can’t remember. That summer I met & dated a guy from Scotland and then I went to Temple