I’ve been tagged for the first time ever by Ex-Playgroup Mommy! Whoo hoo! But this is hard one (though some of you might be able to think of some right off the bat!)
The first player of this game starts with the topic “five weird habits I have” and people who get tagged then write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don’t forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says you have been tagged (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours.
1. I like to eat french fries with mayo. I don’t remember where I picked this up but I think this is a British thing.
2. Sometimes, when I really don’t feel like thoroughly cleaning the litter box, I just throw the whole thing out and get a new one (did that today, in fact).
3. If I am going on a long road trip by myself, I always have to take a can of pringles and a ginger ale.
4. When I buy new things at the grocery store (like something I haven’t ever had or something I haven’t had in a long time) I always try a little bit right away, as soon as I get home.
5. I have to make my bed in the morning. If I am really too late to do that, I make it when I get home. I can’t live with an unmade bed (thanks, Mom!)
Ok, this took me since Saturday to complete! Yikes.